Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

*...Forever Me...*



Name: eMiLy WoNg
D.O.B: 9 July 1984
Gender: Female
Location: Kay Kay Bee, Selangor
Occupation: International Events Management Executive at TEM, USJ

About me:
I'm just an ordinary girl with matured-looking appearance. But if you get to know me, you will totally say "Emily?? She looks mature but actually she is just like a small kid!!!" Yupyup, I agree on this...haha. Anyway, sometimes I can get emotionally affected easily. Maybe this is due to my horoscope of being a cancerian. So what else about me? Yeah...I cherish my family and friends a lot. So for my friends out there, NEVER EVER BETRAY ME. I just hate betrayers!!!!

*...Loves...*

Singing
Playing Piano
Swimming
Dancing
Composing
Watching Movies
DJ-ing
Acting
..... everything about entertainment and music

*...Detests...*

Betrayers
Pretenders
Insects especially cockcroaches
Dirty Places

*...Goals to be achieved...*

1) Get my dream job in recording/entertainment company
2) Improvement in singing and able to perform well
3) Manage to get through for the upcoming auditions
4) Able to compose more songs with good quality

...... more to come

*...Memories...*


|June 2005|

|July 2005|

|August 2005|

|September 2005|

|October 2005|

|November 2005|

|December 2005|

|January 2006|

|February 2006|

|March 2006|

|April 2006|

|May 2006|

|June 2006|

|July 2006|

|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

*...Love Whispers...*

*...Exits...*

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

*... An Unlucky Day ...*

Today I didn’t go and help my mummy at the shop as usual because I’ve promised her that I would bake cookies for the whole family before holiday ends. Okay, for sure I fulfilled my promise. Woke up kinda late today because of that stupid insomnia I had yesterday. When I woke up I really got a shock. It was almost 2pm~!!!!!!!!!! Sighzzzz…I quickly cleaned myself and started my plan on baking cookies. Just don’t know why, at first those cookies I made were not successful. That was still okay until suddenly I realized that I over baked the first batch of the cookies and of course, they were burnt~!!!!! FINE…then when I took the cookies out from the oven, my thumb got burnt~!!! :((:((:(( wuahhhhhhh…I was jumping here and there because it really hurt. Even now I still feel the pain on my thumb, haihhhhh. This baking session took 6 hours for me to finish it plus the ‘reward’ of my burnt thumb, isk isk~! But nevermind cause at least my cookies can be eaten and the most important thing is my daddy said it is delicious, haha. The story still goes on when I was helping my mummy in the kitchen which again, I hurt my thumb, the same wound. Oh gosh, that was even killing me~!!!! I was blur for the whole day today, just don’t know what was wrong with me. Now should be okay I think, so just hope that tomorrow I won’t be in blur case again.

*...Forever Love...* | 4:32 PM |


Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com