*...Forever Me...*

*...Loves...*
Singing*...Detests...*
Betrayers*...Goals to be achieved...*
1) Get my dream job in recording/entertainment company*...Memories...*
*...Love Whispers...*
*...Exits...*
Today was soooo exhausted and was really under pressure for the whole day. Here am I sitting and having some bites on my biscuits after the tiring day. Why am I so tired now? Well, because just now was the singing competition organized by CLS and just now was the preliminary. Yeah, I was one of the contestants in the solo and group categories. They have invited the manager from Music Street, the manager from Wings Music Cafe and another one was the Chinese Society's senior to be the panels.
I was the 8th contestant for the solo part. It was so scary when I first stepped into the lecture hall which was the place for the competition. At first I was extremely nervous but after that I felt much relaxing already. If you ask me how I did for the solo part, I rate myself as 50/50 because I know my singing skill is just average. As for the group part, Ivan and I were the last group and I think we did it just okay okay only. The microphones really sucked and the music was too soft already. I couldn't even feel the mood and atmosphere that were supposed to have during that moment. We could sing better without the mics I guess. Ivan kept blaming himself for ruining the performance but I didn't blame him because we have tried our best just that those equipments really damn sucked.
Just now when we were waiting for the result, actually I was hoping to be selected in the final especially for the solo but I know it was not easy to be in since they only selected 10 out of 38 for solo. As for group, they only selected 5 out of 15 groups. Of course, we were not being selected again. I was a bit disappointed when I knew that I was not being chosen especially in the solo category but it is okay because no deny that those being selected are really good ones. I respect them~!!! :)
Anyway, on the other hand, I am grateful and happy too because many of my friends and others who heard me singing also said that my performance just now was not bad. Some even said that I have nice voice, like my singing and voice etc. If they were saying this in front of me then I wouldn't feel so glad but they talked about it to other people and I got to know about it~!!! This really makes me feel extremely grateful and really more than enough already. Really thanks them for supporting me which include Suzie who came over when I was singing as the last group, Wei Tatt who gave comments and opinions when I was practising. Not forgotten Boon Chin, Sean, Fion, Shong Yong who 'trained' me...haha, Samantha and even Grace who sms and sent me messages asking how was everything once I went online, my lovely DJssss and many many more. Thanks a lot for your support but sorry because I didn't manage to be in the final. Anyway, I learned and gained lots of experience from it also. So, that's it for my first singing competition in MMU, perhaps the last one since I am graduating after 1 year.
~Slight disappointment + grateful~