Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

*...Forever Me...*



Name: eMiLy WoNg
D.O.B: 9 July 1984
Gender: Female
Location: Kay Kay Bee, Selangor
Occupation: International Events Management Executive at TEM, USJ

About me:
I'm just an ordinary girl with matured-looking appearance. But if you get to know me, you will totally say "Emily?? She looks mature but actually she is just like a small kid!!!" Yupyup, I agree on this...haha. Anyway, sometimes I can get emotionally affected easily. Maybe this is due to my horoscope of being a cancerian. So what else about me? Yeah...I cherish my family and friends a lot. So for my friends out there, NEVER EVER BETRAY ME. I just hate betrayers!!!!

*...Loves...*

Singing
Playing Piano
Swimming
Dancing
Composing
Watching Movies
DJ-ing
Acting
..... everything about entertainment and music

*...Detests...*

Betrayers
Pretenders
Insects especially cockcroaches
Dirty Places

*...Goals to be achieved...*

1) Get my dream job in recording/entertainment company
2) Improvement in singing and able to perform well
3) Manage to get through for the upcoming auditions
4) Able to compose more songs with good quality

...... more to come

*...Memories...*


|June 2005|

|July 2005|

|August 2005|

|September 2005|

|October 2005|

|November 2005|

|December 2005|

|January 2006|

|February 2006|

|March 2006|

|April 2006|

|May 2006|

|June 2006|

|July 2006|

|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

*...Love Whispers...*

*...Exits...*

Saturday, August 13, 2005

*... Eric's Latest Album - 左边 ...*

HAZY HAZY HAZY~!!! This is what I can think of these few days. My god, this is the first time ever for me to experience such bad weather. It is not only haze that is surrounding us but also together with smoke and dusts which can really make people feel dying cause of suffocation. MMU has given us 2 days holiday which include 11th and 12th due to this problem. Even one of the mid term tests has been postponed too. Many of my friends who do not live in these severe areas thought that I was kidding when I told them about the situation here. But once they saw and read the newspaper, then only they believe it. My god, pity us here and still said I was kidding…especially that Xiao Su…sighz~!!! This haze also makes me and my housemates feel so lazy to do whatever thing though we only stay at home doing nothing. Feel like we look like refugees…haha I think I make it sounds too serious already. But anyway, just hope that this haze can faster go go go go go go away.



~Cyberjaya - Before and After~

Yeah I’ve just got Eric’s latest album(左边)from my friend just now. He said that this is as my birthday present. Aikssss… after 1 month already still can get so many presents…haha~!!! Anyhow, thanks my friend for the album ;) By the way, Eric’s album consists of 6 songs which after I listened to it for the first time just now, I kinda like all the songs especially 原來我最愛的人是你不是他. Actually I like this song once I heard it on Myfm last time. Kinda obvious that it is Danny koko’s production. Don’t know why, I could recognize the song though I just heard the beginning part of it for the first time last time. Haha, maybe my sixth sense…kakakaka~!!! Once I got this album then I straight away played and listened to it. I was kinda amazed with it because although there are only 6 songs in the album, all the songs are great~!!! I have been repeating those songs for many times, infinity...haha!!! First song is 世界不会末日 which I like the chorus especially when it is repeated with louder and more 'powerful' music, hehe. Next is 原來我最愛的人是你不是他 which is a modified and is the newest version. It sounds more romantic indeed but the previous version has different feeling. Ahhhhh both are nice, bluek~!!!:P Then next include 愛情初學者 & 快樂王子 which are nice as well. The fifth song is an English song which is named Love's Eternity. This song is soooooo jazzy...haha~!!! I asked Grace to imagine that she is with a guy in a high-class restaurant with this song as the background. WOW...the feeling must be great!!! The final song is actually an instrumental version of 原來我最愛的人是你不是他 where I can really enjoy the piano part (by Danny koko). So in conclusion, this album is nice and worth having it. Just that I think the packing/outlook of the album should be focused more and should make it nicer with more pictures and more information just like Danny's album or others. Anyway, it is just an opinion from me ya Eric~!!!

p/s Iris, I do support your Baybee, Eric ya…hehe~!!! And Eric, wish you Happy Belated Birthday and may all your dreams come true okay?

~Eric's Latest Album~

*...Forever Love...* | 6:32 AM |


Comments:
emily, i do feel the same thing. even my god dad feels so. it's like.. got feeling it is danny's hasil too.. isit the melody or wat? ahahaaa.. weird.!~~
 
yup exactly...haha see...my sixth sense is supported by ur god dad...cheers~!!!
 
eric is same school with me, but not same class, but we know each other. i went to his house for CNY too. real look not really like in the pic, all i can say is short guy and SEPET !

q(=o=)p
 
huh?ah keong ur serious?well i know him too in personal..i met him before but i think he's not very short la...average height i can say~!! ;)
 
yalar.. where got short?? shorter than u loo.. ehehe...
 
Grace..who is shorter? eric is shorter than me? nola..he is taller than me for sure...danny koko is taller than me too..hehe~!!
 
is eric a new singer or already got a couple of albums?

there's no more haze now in mlk liao. \:D/
 
ah yong, eric(林健辉)was the champion for 2001 Astro Talent Quest Singing Comp. this is his 1st EP. I got to kno him thru danny koko...hehe who is a HipHop artiste in Msia. Danny(温力铭)is now promoting his album in China~!!
 
Thanks For Supporting Eric And His Album Emily! I appreciate it very much!
 
wow. ok. btw, i just realized got a fren of mine in mmu looks like danny, with very similar eyes. :D
 
No problem Iris~!! I support him coz de album is great, not coz Eric & u r my frens okay?

Ah Yong, u kno who is danny koko huh? haha...is he as cute as him? hhahahhaha~!!!
 
Yeah i know cos he got come MMU here last sem for the singing competition.

Wait i try get his pic. :))
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com