Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

*...Forever Me...*



Name: eMiLy WoNg
D.O.B: 9 July 1984
Gender: Female
Location: Kay Kay Bee, Selangor
Occupation: International Events Management Executive at TEM, USJ

About me:
I'm just an ordinary girl with matured-looking appearance. But if you get to know me, you will totally say "Emily?? She looks mature but actually she is just like a small kid!!!" Yupyup, I agree on this...haha. Anyway, sometimes I can get emotionally affected easily. Maybe this is due to my horoscope of being a cancerian. So what else about me? Yeah...I cherish my family and friends a lot. So for my friends out there, NEVER EVER BETRAY ME. I just hate betrayers!!!!

*...Loves...*

Singing
Playing Piano
Swimming
Dancing
Composing
Watching Movies
DJ-ing
Acting
..... everything about entertainment and music

*...Detests...*

Betrayers
Pretenders
Insects especially cockcroaches
Dirty Places

*...Goals to be achieved...*

1) Get my dream job in recording/entertainment company
2) Improvement in singing and able to perform well
3) Manage to get through for the upcoming auditions
4) Able to compose more songs with good quality

...... more to come

*...Memories...*


|June 2005|

|July 2005|

|August 2005|

|September 2005|

|October 2005|

|November 2005|

|December 2005|

|January 2006|

|February 2006|

|March 2006|

|April 2006|

|May 2006|

|June 2006|

|July 2006|

|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

*...Love Whispers...*

*...Exits...*

Saturday, April 15, 2006

*... ....:::: Unite 2006 ::::.... ...*

Unite??? Yea at last it has over. Comments about it??? What I can say is that it was not as what I had been expected before this. It turned out to be so dull. The food was lousy, performance was just so so and service was extremely bad~!!! What I really enjoyed that night was the own-declared PHOTOGRAPH SESSION~!!! Hahaha why I say so? Because all the guys and girls were busy walking here and there just to find their friends for taking photos. And of course including me as well. If not, what they expected us to do? Besides that, thanks Ming Wei for showing me the beautiful and wonderful scenery :) I was stunned with it because it was really amazing~!! As for other friends, thanks for taking photos with me. All of you guys and girls were extremely pretty and handsome. Kinda lazy to tell the whole story about Unite since most of you all who are MMU students went yesterday. Therefore, here are some of the pics being taken yesterday. Enjoy yea~!!! :D

~In the process of make up-ing & setting hair...fast fast fast~

~My prom dress, bareback bright pink dress :">~

Me aT uNitE ^_^

++ My partner, Ivan & me ++

..:: My housemates + my coursemates ::..

-- Ivan, Jaclyn, Me & Fu Yun --

~Me, Fion, Yen Ting & Yvonne~

Top: Lou Dao & Me .... Bottom: Eric & Me

Top: Leong & Me .... Bottom: Foong & Me....CUTE~!!!

~Cute posing with Ah Pek, Leong & Me~

== with other leng luissss ==

~ with more leng luisssss ~


Top: Jim & Me .... Bottom: Ming Wei & Me (Securities of the night)

**C2, Me & Vincent**

*...Forever Love...* | 7:12 PM |


Comments:
Yo girl! You went for pink that night! Hot, sexy, sassy, sweet-looking outfit! You're the bomb! I really like the overall impression! Really! Simple, sweet and sexy!

I wish I can see you live that night. Hehe.

Note: The comment above is true from the writer's heart, and had not gone thru any alteration in any process. The realiability is as 100%.
 
ahahhahahaahha 38 ar????? no need to tell de realiability of de comment also ok?!?!? hahaha there were so many outstanding gals dat nite...me? aijor...small potato only...nothing special~!!
 
haha.. declaration ma. ahaha.. i can't see others ma.. I wasn't there also.

old man already loh. no prom to attend already.

Note: The comment above is true from the writer's heart, and had not gone thru any alteration in any process. The realiability is as 100%.
 
aiyo....emily jie..ur dress really very very nice oo....suits ur body...
zhen de very nice..
 
haha chrissie...i like de dress too...but...my figure doesnt really show the uniqueness of the dress... sob >.<
 
aiyo.. emily emily..

good enough.. good enough.. haha.. just that.. that that... nevermind la..

just nice..

haha.. cheers!
 
This JIE JIE want to act like a XIAO MEI MEI , then go and change the hair style to lke that :))!! but overall le ... is NICE la lok younger ma hor emily !! always 21 ....hahahaha....u are the star of the night .. although i'm not there that night .
 
haha foong...wat wor...i have reached my aiming theme on that nite...haha which was to look young...yeah~!!
 
you are beautiful !!!! sexy somemore..../swt

even gals also envy u =P
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com